The Ultimate Graphic Design Course Which Covers Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Design Theory, Branding and Logo Design.
What you'll learn
• Have a deep understanding of typography, color theory, photos, layout, blocking and other design theory and skills
• Understand and learn the essential tools and capabilities of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Create logos and branding packages for potential clients
• Learn photo editing and manipulation in Adobe Photoshop
• Master the pen tool, shape builder tool and other essential vector design tools in Adobe Illustrator.
• How to create editorial spreads and magazine layouts using Adobe InDesign
• Understand solid logo design and ad design principles to create compelling campaigns and logos
• Work through the entire package design process
• Learn non-destructive editing techniques in Adobe Photoshop
• Work through an event flyer design to understand strong type hierarchy, balance and overall design layout
• Learn a few of the upcoming design trends for 2020 and how to create them
• Learn the history of fonts and typefaces and how to pair fonts
• Learn the basics of Affinity Designer and learn the difference between Adobe Illustrator and Affinity Designer
• Work through a 7 page vector tracing worksheet and feel confident creating a complex vector illustration by the end of this worksheet
• NEW! Learn how to work with multiple page layouts in Adobe InDesign and create a cookbook cover and book
• NEW! Learn the step-by-step process to becoming a graphic designer etc.